Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome!

I'm Guro Valencia.  I'm a martial artist, fitness trainer, nutrition advisor, business owner, mother, "MiMa", and person who loves life!

I love watching my clients (and others) succeed!  There is nothing more gratifying to me than to work with someone who initially had low confidence, lack of focus, and stressed to the max to switch from low gear to high gear!  Exciting!  Yet, my biggest challenge is watching too many great individuals afraid to live their lives to the fullest - women being high on this list.

There are many theories as to "why" we - men and women - don't live out our dreams with fear being the number one reason.  Yet, falling in line behind fear is lack of confidence and low self-esteem, kids, out-dated traditions, etc.  For a person to achieve their success, of course, they have to want it ... but what makes one person more likely to succeed than another, especially when they're equally yolked?

I'm just in my curious mode today, trying to find the "ultimate" answer to a question that has infinite answers ... let me know your take on why some people are very successful and others just achieve minimal success.

Now, moving to an important topic for me:  personal safety.  Go to my site:  www.gurovee.com, and take my personal safety quiz.  Once you get your results, hit me back and let me know where you stand.  This is my informal way of finding out how many people take their personal safety for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment